Curvy Girl Run Club VIRTUAL 12 Week Session- Start January 30, 2021
HEY GIRL HEY...Welcome to the Curvy Girl Run Club
Who is Curvy Girl Run Club?
We are a community of strong women, brought together to support, inspire, and lift each other to meet our goal of walking + running to the finish line. Curvy Girl is not a size but a state of mind, all women are welcome.
By becoming a member of the Curvy Girl Run Club Community, you agree to:
1. We. Never Judge ONLY Love + Support
2. No negative talk about yourself or others
3. We push ourselves out of our comfort zone, remember your mind will give up before your body
4. 1 more rule: when you think you can't go on, push 1 more time, 1 more minute, or 1 more moment to make us stronger
5. We all have different goals, reasons for joining or what inspires us, respect every woman
What is included in your program:
1. 12 - week training program with 2 dedicated to running with additional cross-training info for those days. We will meet virtually on Thursday for an expert in the field Zoom meeting and Saturday's for a virtual run session. We will offer several pace groups and no one will EVER be left behind.
2. Weekly informational newsletter on running tips and tricks
3. Weekly virutal meeting with experts in health, fitness, and nutrition
4. One (30-minute) 1:1 coaching session with Dina Marie, Creator of Curvy Girl Run Club and Author of the book My Fat Pant's Don't Fit
5. Curvy Girl Run Club Tee Shirt
6. Private Facebook community page for support and encouragement
7. Goal race: Virtual Race at the completion of the program (race fee's not included in your registration) Race TBD- Will be during the week of April 17-24, 2021!
Free Informational Google Hangout Session (Sign Up Required):
I do recommend attending the free informational session to make sure this is for you!
Please send an email to email@example.com with the date you are interested in and we will follow up with a note and a calendar invite. I can't wait to meet you!
Wednesday, December 17, 2020 @ 6:30 pm EST
Sunday, December 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am EST
Saturday, January 9, 2021 @ 10:00 am EST
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 @ 7:00 pm EST
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST
Start Date Saturday, January 30, 2021
End Date Race Day Saturday, April 17th Race TBD