Curvy Girl Run Club VIRTUAL 12 Week Session
HEY GIRL HEY...Welcome to the Curvy Girl Run Club
Who is Curvy Girl Run Club?
We are a community of strong women, brought together to support, inspire, and lift each other to meet our goal of walking + running to the finish line. Curvy Girl is not a size but a state of mind, all women are welcome.
By becoming a member of the Curvy Girl Run Club Community, you agree to:
1. We. Never Judge ONLY Love + Support
2. No negative talk about yourself or others
3. We push ourselves out of our comfort zone, remember your mind will give up before your body
4. 1 more rule: when you think you can't go on, push 1 more time, 1 more minute, or 1 more moment to make us stronger
5. We all have different goals, reasons for joining or what inspires us, respect every woman
What is included in your program:
1. 12 - week training program with 2 dedicated to running with additional cross-training info for those days. We will meet virtually on Thursday for an expert in the field Zoom meeting and Saturday's for running in Raleigh/Durham (rotate locations each Saturday). We will offer several pace groups and no one will EVER be left behind.
2. Weekly informational newsletter on running tips and tricks
3. Weekly virutal meeting with experts in health, fitness, and nutrition
4. One (30-minute) 1:1 coaching session with Dina Marie, Creator of Curvy Girl Run Club and Author of the book My Fat Pant's Don't Fit
5. Curvy Girl Run Club Tee Shirt
6. Private Facebook community page for support and encouragement
7. Goal race: Virtual Race at the completion of the program (race fee's not included in your registration) The race is available Jan 1st - Jan 15th. We will run it as a team on Jan 2nd (we will pick a central location in Raleigh/Durham) and have a zoom after race party!!! https://bit.ly/raceday2021
Free Informational Google Hangout Session Sign Up Required:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you are interested in and we will follow up with a note and a calendar invite. I can't wait to meet you!
Sunday, August 30th at 10:00 am EST
Tuesday, September 15th at 7:30 pm EST
Thursday, October 1st at 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday, October 6th at 8:30 pm EST
Start Date October Thursday, October 15th
End Date Race Day Saturday, January 2nd (race info: https://bit.ly/raceday2021) + after race zoom party